Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hiatus Extendus

Divorce, moving and limited internet access are forming like Voltron and forcing me to put Redundant Chicanery on the back burner for a while. I wish I had some sort of time frame for when I'll return to regular posting, but I just can't say.

I will still be scrobbling on my last.fm at work, but I cannot log in to last.fm there, so I will not be able to return a shout if you leave me one.

Contact me via the comments section here if you feel so compelled.



Be good.

~Austin

2 comments:

xmnr0x23 said...

Hey man, received the Hardwater CD today and I thought I'd drop by and see what you were up to.

Then I saw the bit about your divorce, I hope things are ok over there?

Austin said...

You know, I've tried to get the Hardwater CD over here and no one seems to have it. I may have to eBay or Amazon.com it.

People change. Divorce happens. We carry on.

~Austin